9901 - Signature Advantage
9901 – Signature Advantage
Bowling Green, KY, US,
* Employment Status: Full-Time
We are currently seeking an Account Representative to travel between the Lexington/ Owensboro / Bowling Green markets. You will work both remotely and on-site at facilities in your market. This role does require a KY Health Insurance license. We cover all of your expenses including travel, licensing and renewal fees.
Signature Advantage, a subsidiary of Signature Healthcare, is an Institutional Special Needs Plans (I-SNP) which is a Medicare Advantage Plan. As an I-SNP, we provide a Medicare Advantage plan for people who are eligible for Medicare and who reside in our partner nursing facilities.
Our Sacred Seven Values of Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
No cold calling! The Account Representative follows up on facility referrals. Our Account Representative make an average of $50,000 – $75,000 per year through salary and incentives.
As the Account Representative, you will have the unique opportunity to partner with our contracted senior living homes and be responsible for year-round enrollment of eligible individuals. You will deliver approved sales and marketing presentations and communicate effectively with Medicare beneficiaries, their families, caretakers, nursing facility management and staff.
We are currently seeking an Account Representative to work in the Lexington, Owensboro and Bowling Green markets. You will work both remotely and on-site at facilities in your market. We cover all of your expenses including travel, licensing and renewal fees.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Two-year associate/technical degree, Bachelor’s degree or experience with direct sales and account management preferred.
* Kentucky State Health Insurance License required.
* Experience working with the senior population preferred.
* Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities is necessary.
* Must be self-directed, highly motivated and possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to prospect, set-up, present, close and utilize time for maximum results.
* Problem analysis and problem resolution.
* Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
* Must have reliable transportation and be able to pass a background check.
* Regional travel is expected.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Signature Advantage is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: