Signature HealthCARE of Galion
Signature HealthCARE of Galion
Galion, OH, US, 44833
Signature Of Galion Is Hiring For Admissions Coordinator
* Previous Admissions Experience Preferred
* Healthcare Marketing Background Preferred
Contact Brittany Price at (502)200-3652 by call/ text or email email@example.com
Welcome to Signature Healthcare of Galion, a 62-bed facility. It is our mission as a family- based organization to revolutionize the long term care industry through a culture of resident centered healthcare services, personalized spirituality, and real quality of life initiatives. The vision, to radically change the landscape of long term care forever. Through education and empowerment we earn the trust of every resident, family member, and the community we serve.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Signature Healthcare is a long-term healthcare provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellness, healing and independence for its residents.
How you will make a difference:
* Manage the facility’s admissions process and provide target audience with facility-related information.
* Collaborate with the facility team in achieving census and quality mix goals.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Respond to inquiries from hospital discharge planners, families, and other referral sources to include e-referral systems, tours, and phone inquiries.
* Ensure positive admissions experience by communicating admissions with appropriate stakeholders and completing room readiness.
* Understand census, quality mix, and bed management needs of the facility.
* Utilize the Customer Relations Management system by entering leads from referral to closing.
* Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations, referral processes, and reimbursement (Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid).
* Manage the inquiry process professionally, timely and with appropriate follow-up.
* Complete admissions paperwork according to company policies.
* Assist with facility business development events.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in healthcare preferred.
* Demonstrated basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must have highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
* Ability to function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and referral sources.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.