Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green
Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green
Bowling Green, KY, US, 42101
Please apply online for further review.
Our nursing and rehabilitation center is a 176 bed facility located near The Medical Center of Bowling Green, easing the transition between care settings. We offer short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care to allow for independence and to enable our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. There is RN coverage 24-hours a day, seven days a week and we offer a range of physical, occupational and speech therapies. Other amenities include WiFi availability, an outdoor courtyard and patio, and more. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Signature Healthcare is a long-term healthcare provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellness, healing and independence for its residents.
How you will make a difference:
* Manage the facility’s admissions process and provide target audience with facility-related information.
* Collaborate with the facility team in achieving census and quality mix goals.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Respond to inquiries from hospital discharge planners, families, and other referral sources to include e-referral systems, tours, and phone inquiries.
* Ensure positive admissions experience by communicating admissions with appropriate stakeholders and completing room readiness.
* Understand census, quality mix, and bed management needs of the facility.
* Utilize the Customer Relations Management system by entering leads from referral to closing.
* Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations, referral processes, and reimbursement (Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid).
* Manage the inquiry process professionally, timely and with appropriate follow-up.
* Complete admissions paperwork according to company policies.
* Assist with facility business development events.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in healthcare preferred.
* Demonstrated basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must have highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
* Ability to function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and referral sources.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.