Signature HealthCARE at Tower Road
Signature HealthCARE at Tower Road
Marietta, GA, US, 30060
Signature HealthCARE at Tower Road is a 126-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patients needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Signature Healthcare is a long-term healthcare provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellness, healing and independence for its residents.
How you will make a difference:
* Manage the facility’s admissions process and provide target audience with facility-related information.
* Collaborate with the facility team in achieving census and quality mix goals.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Respond to inquiries from hospital discharge planners, families, and other referral sources to include e-referral systems, tours, and phone inquiries.
* Ensure positive admissions experience by communicating admissions with appropriate stakeholders and completing room readiness.
* Understand census, quality mix, and bed management needs of the facility.
* Utilize the Customer Relations Management system by entering leads from referral to closing.
* Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations, referral processes, and reimbursement (Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid).
* Manage the inquiry process professionally, timely and with appropriate follow-up.
* Complete admissions paperwork according to company policies.
* Assist with facility business development events.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in healthcare preferred.
* Demonstrated basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must have highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
* Ability to function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and referral sources.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.