Signature HealthCARE of Palm Beach
Signature HealthCARE of Palm Beach
Lake Worth, FL, US, 33461
Full Time 11:30am-8:00pm:
Signature HealthCARE of Palm Beach is a 120-bed facility located in the heart of the city of Lake Worth, FL. We offer short-term rehabilitation and community reintegration as well as well as long term and hospice care services. Our qualified staff is committed to providing patients with an individualized plan of care designed to meet each individual’s physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Signature Healthcare is a long-term healthcare provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellness, healing and independence for its residents.
How you will make a difference:
* Manage the facility’s admissions process and provide target audience with facility-related information.
* Collaborate with the facility team in achieving census and quality mix goals.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Respond to inquiries from hospital discharge planners, families, and other referral sources to include e-referral systems, tours, and phone inquiries.
* Ensure positive admissions experience by communicating admissions with appropriate stakeholders and completing room readiness.
* Understand census, quality mix, and bed management needs of the facility.
* Utilize the Customer Relations Management system by entering leads from referral to closing.
* Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations, referral processes, and reimbursement (Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid).
* Manage the inquiry process professionally, timely and with appropriate follow-up.
* Complete admissions paperwork according to company policies.
* Assist with facility business development events.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in healthcare preferred.
* Demonstrated basic to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must have highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
* Ability to function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and referral sources.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.