Bluegrass Care & Rehabilitation Center
Bluegrass Care & Rehabilitation Center
Lexington, KY, US, 40517
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, SR Director of Talent Acquisition
Thank you for inquiring about Bluegrass Care and Rehab Center. We strive to provide quality care to our patients with various levels of services. We want every patient to feel like our 124-bed facility is ‘home away from home.’ Bluegrass Care and Rehab Center has the vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. We are a family based organization that provides patient-centered health services, with personalized spirituality and real quality of life initiatives. We provide skilled nursing and long-term care, and we are very proud to provide our patients with the team approach and caring team members who attend to our patient’s daily needs. Short term rehabilitation is our specialty! We have a full-time Rehab department that provides daily therapy for continuity care. Our therapy department consist of physical, occupational, and speech therapist. It should make you feel at ease to know your loved ones are their first consideration. We are continuously monitoring the care of our patients with our interdisciplinary team to assure that every patient is receiving the maximum quality care. Our staff will provide screening for new patients and current patients to maximize their ability for optimal level of functioning.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Ensure that all employment practices are administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marriage status, amnesty, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
* Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
* Assist with development and execution of strategic and development plans include; analyzing the local healthcare systems to identify market opportunities, marketing our facilities core competitive advantages, building a core selling message, and coordinating selling strategies and tactics with our facilities.
* Understand and operationalize census, quality mix and bed management needs for the facility.
* Manage the inquiry process professionally, timely, and with appropriate follow-up.
* Manage the Customer Relations Management System by entering leads from referrals to closing.
* Ensure positive admissions experience by communicating admissions with appropriate stakeholders and completing room readiness.
* Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations and reimbursement (Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid).
* Ensure completion of admissions paperwork according to company policies.
* Utilize the Clinical Competencies Grid to make admissions decisions.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred; equivalent related work experience may be acceptable.
* Two (2) years’ experience in a sales and/or marketing role with a proven track record of success; healthcare experience preferred.
* Minimum of one (1) year management/supervisory experience preferred.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with a high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
vApproachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
* Ability to function independently, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and referral sources.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.