Signature HealthCARE of Brookwood Gardens
Signature HealthCARE of Brookwood Gardens
Homestead, FL, US, 33035
Signature HealthCARE of Brookwood Gardens, a 180-bed facility located in Homestead, Florida, is situated in a lush country setting and boasts three courtyards truly a Garden setting! The facility offers outstanding customer service to patients, their families and other visitors, and other healthcare consultants and providers. The staff tenure at this extremely clean facility is exceptional: with an average of over 18 years of service, their employees really know and understand their patients.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Ensure that all employment practices are administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marriage status, amnesty, or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
* Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
* Assist with development and execution of strategic and development plans include; analyzing the local healthcare systems to identify market opportunities, marketing our facilities core competitive advantages, building a core selling message, and coordinating selling strategies and tactics with our facilities.
* Understand and operationalize census, quality mix and bed management needs for the facility.
* Manage the inquiry process professionally, timely, and with appropriate follow-up.
* Manage the Customer Relations Management System by entering leads from referrals to closing.
* Ensure positive admissions experience by communicating admissions with appropriate stakeholders and completing room readiness.
* Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations and reimbursement (Managed Care, Medicare, and Medicaid).
* Ensure completion of admissions paperwork according to company policies.
* Utilize the Clinical Competencies Grid to make admissions decisions.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred; equivalent related work experience may be acceptable.
* Two (2) years’ experience in a sales and/or marketing role with a proven track record of success; healthcare experience preferred.
* Minimum of one (1) year management/supervisory experience preferred.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with a high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
vApproachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
* Ability to function independently, personal integrity and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and referral sources.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.