8600 - SHC Home Health - Home Office
8600 – SHC Home Health – Home Office
Tampa, FL, US, 33619
Signature HomeNow® is a trusted home health partner that allows physicians, clinicians, and other customers to focus on quality care and patient recuperation
Signature HomeNow provides trustworthy, dependable, and compassionate healthcare service in the comfortable setting of the patients’ home. We assess patient needs through solid feedback and effective follow through, giving all healthcare partners the trusted resources they need to fulfill their healthcare partnership.
Physicians know a patients’ care is being properly handled, patients know they have a competent clinician, and clinicians know they have the resources to do their job. Most importantly, families know they are being informed with accurate and honest communications. This level of service combined with our innovative communication style and commitment to compliance and privacy enhances the daily living needs of anyone requiring specialized home health care.
Most recently, Signature HomeNow was recognized by the Orlando Business Journal as one of the area’s Healthiest Employers. The list recognizes local companies who are committed to the health and well-being of their stakeholders.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
CONGRATULATIONS! We’re thrilled that you are choosing to join us in the role of Area Human Resources Coordinator! The caring, compassionate work that our Stakeholders do is really making a difference and helping our company achieve its vision of radically changing the landscape of HealthCARE, forever!:
How you will make a difference
· Provide administrative support related to payroll and file maintenance.
· Partner with branches regarding orientation and onboarding.:
How you will spend your time
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
· Audit to ensure all applicant paperwork such as I-9 and references are completed by the branch BOM’s prior to Stakeholder’s orientation date.
* Assist with verifying and maintaining up to date records for licensure, insurance, TB skin test, Hepatitis B, CPR cards, etc, as applicable. Load documents into UltiPro employment file.
* Assist with coordinating reasonable suspicion drug screens and scheduling appointments with the offsite lab to confirm unverified (positive) drug or alcohol test result.
* Prepare bi-weekly payroll information for submission to home office Payroll Department for processing by deadline and work directly with Branch Directors and BOM’s, as well as operations, to help rectify any issues.
* Ensure all bonuses are approved by the COO prior to entry.
* Assist with processing bonuses to submit to payroll (attendance, quarterly, survey, sign-on, etc.).
* Partner with COO and VP of HR to implement Human Resources policies and procedures, job descriptions, forms and programs and ensure compliance.
* Partner with VP of HR to identify the need for and develop new HR policies and or recommend changes to the existing policies.
* Assist with the recruiting process including attending job fairs, conducting open house events and partnering with local educational institutions to source qualified applicants.
* Assist and partner with branches on the hiring process to include recruiting, interviewing and selecting new hires.
* Responsible for overall on-boarding program to include, conducting a weekly virtual orientation session, training of branch BOM’s on delivery of new employee orientation, maintaining partnership with credentialing team and ensuring orientation materials are current.
* Assist with managing open workers compensation claims and coordination of return-to-work program.
* Assist with managing unemployment claims and hearings, as well as facilitate branch responses in coordination with HR Support team and unemployment vendor.
* Conduct quarterly HR audits for each Branch to assure compliance and develop CAP, as needed.
* Partner to develop and launch employee recognition programs.
* Conduct monthly exit interviews for voluntary terminations to identify and resolve reasons for turnover.
* Prepare various internal reports, as requested.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need
* High School Diploma or equivalent work experience required; some college or undergraduate degree is preferred.
* Willingness to obtain aPHR certification within twelve (12) months.
* Superior training and presentation skills and ability to deliver for various audiences.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
* Travel required (25-50%); overnight travel also required.
Your work environment
* You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted.
* You’ll be around other co-workers, residents and their guests.
Signature HomeNow is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.:
Remote position -some travel required
For more information about this opportunity, please apply online or contact Lanora Martin, Director of Talent Acquisition, directly to explore further at (386) 562-5370 or email@example.com