Signature HealthCARE of Georgetown
Signature HealthCARE of Georgetown
Georgetown, KY, US, 40324
Assistant Busineess Office Manager, Full-Time
- Looking for someone with billing and AP/AR experience
- Pay is based on experience, $14/hr – $17/hr
Signature HealthCARE of Georgetown, located close to I-75 and one mile from Georgetown Community Hospital, has recently grown from a 50-bed skilled nursing facility to a 65-bed facility, with the addition of our new 15-bed Signature Villa Transitional rehab unit, where personal service is a way of life. We are located in the heart of horse country, where you will find a warm homelike environment and patient-dedicated staff that ensure a true family feeling between patients, their family members, and our staff. The Georgetown team of professionals is focused on providing the quality services prescribed by physicians, and individual plans of care are designed with each patient in mind. The facility’s goal is to enable patients to reach their highest level of independence. We are very successful at returning those that join our community for the short-term rehabilitation and clinical services back to the community, where they can enjoy their increased strength and well-being.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will make a difference
- Assist the Business Office Manager in the overall functioning of the Business Office.
How you will spend your time
- Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
- Assist with management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff as deemed necessary.
- May perform or assist with the performance of payroll input and hours calculation, answer telephones, ancillary input, receipt of resident account deposits and payments, typing.
- Work with or support Business Office Manager and consultants in planning all aspects of Business Office functions to include interface with all other disciplines and departments.
- May assist the Business Office Manager to monitor day-to-day operation of the Business Office and to establish priorities and manage records, budgets or supplies.
- Fill in as Business Office Manager as needed with limited or full authority, as needed.
- Support and assist Business Office Manager with State, Federal and Company standards, to include alerting management to potential non-compliance issues and the preparation of correction plans.
- Make bank deposits, as requested.
- Receive and receipt private, resident portions and Medicaid payments on residents’ bills.
- Assist with end of month packet procedures such as: charge journals, cash receipts including Resident Accounts, bank reconciliation, preparation of Resident Trust Fund Accounts for closing and allocation of interest to the proper accounts.
- Maintain accuracy and efficiency in all work performed.
- Prepare disbursement checks for payment of expenditures approved by Administrator, maintaining and updating daily, the facility’s check register.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need
- Minimum 1-3 years working in a Business Office setting in a LTC or SNF
- Must have 1-3 years of Accounts Payable Experience
- Must have experience with Resident Trust
- Minimum of one (1) year management/supervisory experience.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.