Riverview Health Care Center
Prestonsburg, KY, US, 41653
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, SR Director of Talent Acquisition
Located in the coalfields of Appalachia, Riverview HealthCARE Center is a 121-bed skilled nursing facility in the city of Prestonsburg, Kentucky. With picturesque mountains and a beautiful downtown area that is minutes away, the facility provides a homelike environment and an elder-dedicated staff. Riverview offers a comprehensive approach to health care, from short-term respite care to rehabilitative services to long-term skilled nursing services. The staff at Riverview works hard to create a warm family feeling so that elders are comfortable during their stay. At Riverview Health Care Center, the main goal is to help elders achieve wellness and improved quality of life.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Requirements for consideration include:
* Registered Nurse in good standing with required current state license.
* Minimum of three (3) years nursing experience; ideally in a skilled nursing facility setting.
* One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience preferred.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure. Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran and other protected categories.