Signature HealthCARE at Mallard Bay
Signature HealthCARE at Mallard Bay
Cambridge, MD, US, 21613
The ideal candidate has a current RN licensure and a minimum of two years leadership experience in the long-term care setting.:
For additional information, please contact:
Sarah Swart, Director of Talent Acquisition
Call/text: 502 693 4592::
Ask about our Signature Perks:
• Teladoc Services
• Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals
• Financial Loan or Relief Options
• LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
• Uniform Allowance
• FSA Dependent Care
Signature HealthCARE at Mallard Bay is a 134-bed skilled nursing facility located in the beautiful waterfront town of Cambridge, Maryland. Recently named as one of the top nursing homes in the nation by U.S. News and World Report, our mission is to revolutionize the long term care industry through a culture of resident-centered healthcare services, real quality of life initiatives and resident and team member empowerment. For those residents seeking rehabilitative care, we provide a full range of specialized rehabilitative services including physical, occupational and speech therapies. Our interdisciplinary rehabilitation team including our staff Physiatrist, will develop a treatment plan that best suites the resident’s needs. We provide careful direction, motivation and continuing assessment at a pace responsive to each individual with the goal of achieving maximum independence. Mallard Bay also provides innovative care for those residents with dementia and related cognitive disorders. The Bridge, a structurally distinct, secure part of the nursing home, is designated for residents who may need a smaller, more controlled setting. The Bridge provides the crucial environment needed to assist resident’s with challenging behavioral issues resulting from Dementia and related disorders while allowing our staff to assess problems and find solutions. The ultimate goal of this strategy is to manage and or modify the residents behavior such that the resident can be transitioned to a less restrictive environment in the nursing center or community. Whether you are recovering from a recent hospitalization and require short term rehabilitative care or are in need of long term skilled nursing care, Mallard Bay provides the specialized clinical services necessary to help individuals to achieve their maximal functional ability. Signature HealthCARE at Mallard Bay’s goal is to be a beacon to our residents, families and community.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Requirements for consideration include:
* Registered Nurse in good standing with required current state license.
* Minimum of three (3) years nursing experience; ideally in a skilled nursing facility setting.
* One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience preferred.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure. Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran and other protected categories.