Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, SR Director of Talent Acquisition
In office Opportunity in Louisville, KY!:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.p. A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
How you will make a difference:
* In partnership with the Benefits Analyst, this position handles the back-end administration of group benefit programs, in accordance with HR policy and procedures.
* Act as a Liaison between Stakeholders (Facility or Home Office) and benefit-related contacts and/or items.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Assist employees with health, dental, life and other related benefit claims.
* Assist the Human Resources Manager with FMLA, short-term and long-term disability requests.
* Assists with open enrollment and ensures submission of Stakeholder benefits are made within the specified time frames.
* Assists with the administration of the 401(k) plan, including census and contribution file uploads.
* Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately in the system for payroll deduction.
* Tracks arrears and schedules repayments via payroll system.
* Work with benefit vendors and third-party administrators to resolve any administrative issues.
* Process all “life events”, late enrollments and other manual changes into the UltiPro system.
* Assists with HRIS entries and reporting of benefits data.
* Provide ongoing support for the Human Resources and Benefits teams.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Human Resources, Benefits, or Compensation.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: