Signature Healthcare Medical Partners
Signature Healthcare Medical Partners
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Join our SHC Medical Partners Team in a Billing Associate role!:
This is a full time, 5 day a week position working
with our Corporate Office team in Louisville, KY.:
Come join Signature HealthCARE-
Voted one of the 2021 Best Places to Work in Kentucky!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
SHC Medical Partners, LLC is a healthcare provider that is committed to providing quality medical services across the continuum of care. We are seeking an experienced healthcare professional to become a part of our team as a Billing Associate! You will focus on providing high quality customer service as part of a healthcare team.
* Responsible for monthly Medicaid, Medicare Part B, and other insurance billings along with timely follow-up with intermediaries and commercial insurance carriers on delinquent payments.
* Obtain and submit all required documentation to bill third party payers as per program/company guidelines.
* Input any ancillary and charge data into the billing system and/or Excel spreadsheets timely and accurately.
* Work with or support Revenue Cycle Team in planning all aspects of Business and Billing Office functions to include interfacing with all other disciplines and departments.
* May assist the Revenue Cycle Team in monitoring day-to-day operation of the Business and Billing Office and to establish priorities, manage records, budgets or supplies.
* Fill in as Revenue Cycle Manager, as needed with limited or full authority, as given by the COO/CFO.
* Support and assist Revenue Cycle Team with State, Federal and Company standards, to include alerting management to potential non-compliance issues and the preparation of correction plans.
* Assist with end of month close procedures such as, but not limited to: charge input, cash receipts reconciliation.
* Maintain accuracy and efficiency in all work performed.
* Prepare disbursement checks for payment of expenditures approved by COO/CFO.
* Assist with filing and storage processes/systems as needed.
* Assist with company information tracking and reports as needed.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
* High school diploma required and equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of one (1) year billing and/or coding experience preferred.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
For more information about this opportunity, please apply online or contact Deborah Schmidt-Guecia, Director of Talent Acquisition, directly to explore further at email@example.com
Join our HealthCARE revolution!
Psst… Wanna learn more about us? Visit us at www.ltcrevolution.com or check out our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/signaturehealthcare
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.