Princeton Transitional Care
Princeton Transitional Care
Johnson City, TN, US, 37601
We are currently seeking a Full Time Business Office Manager
For more information apply now!
Transitional Care and Assisted Living
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will make a difference:
- Supervise, coordinate, and perform business office functions under the direction of the Administrator in accordance with sound accounting practices.
How you will spend your time
- Prepare and submit reports on a timely basis as required and directed by the Administrator, the company and governmental agencies.
- Accumulate and maintain, in an organized manner, vital statistics relating to admissions, discharges, deaths, transfers and daily census of facility residents.
- Prepare and submit monthly resident billings for services provided.
- Responsible for monthly Medicaid, Medicare, and other insurance billings along with timely follow-up with intermediaries on delinquent payments.
- Monitor and manage the accounts receivable collection process.
- Pursue past due accounts persistently and maintain proper back-up documentation.
The qualifications you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant experience in long-term care.
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience required; office management experience preferred.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Princeton Transitional Care & Assisted Living is a partnership between Signature HealthCARE and Ballad Health bringing a new level of health care services to the Tri-Cities area. The new Princeton Transitional Care will provide a new home for skilled-nursing care and will add 60 assisted living apartments, 47 short-term skilled-nursing and rehab private suites. The state of the art community will feature a streetscape with a chapel and theatre, library and media center, Blue Ridge market, coffee bar, ice cream & bistro, billiard parlor, outdoor walking paths, and on-site physician office. The new one-story, 73,000-square-foot facility will be located on Princeton Road on the site of the former North Side Hospital.