Atlanta, GA, US, 30349
NOW HIRING – Central Intake Coordinator:
(1) FT Day Shift
(1) FT 3p-11p and EO Weekend:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Intake Coordinator (Central Intake).
As our Intake Coordinator (Central Intake), you will make a difference by performing intake functions including clinical and financial review of all referrals as designated by facility assignment, which will include insurance benefit verifications and prior authorizations. Additionally, in this role you will approve or escalate referrals based on clinical or financial capabilities of each facility. You will collaborate with multiple referral sources including hospital systems, case managers and individual facility leadership team at a minimum.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in long-term care or related industry.
* Minimum of two (2) years’ admission experience; referral management experience preferred.
* Must understand long-term care business, including census and quality mix goals and referral expectations.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to navigate multiple electronic healthcare referral systems.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.