Signature HealthCARE of Whitesburg Gardens
Signature HealthCARE of Whitesburg Gardens
Huntsville, AL, US, 35801
Signature HealthCARE of Whitesburg Gardens is a 159-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us any time with questions.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.p. A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work!
Signature Healthcare is a long-term healthcare provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellness, healing, and independence for its residents.
Administer the distribution and inventory of resident care supplies in accordance with facility policies and procedures under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Inventory and stock supplies maintained at nurses’ station in supply points, distribute appropriate supplies; record inventory and cost data and provide data to the business office and/or input into the computer.
* Inventory and monitor central supply levels.
* Order, receive, and restock in accordance with procedures.
* Secure emergency or critical items.
* Review crash cart daily and restock with each use.
* Monitor cost and maintain related records.
* Assist with Nursing Department activities to include administrative support; assisting residents, families, and visitors, and running errands to include travel to supply sources.
* Ensure that IV poles and oxygen equipment is properly cleaned and stored after use.
* Maintain a safe and orderly work area.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.