Signature HealthCARE of Buckhead
Signature HealthCARE of Buckhead
Atlanta, GA, US, 30309
Must have Experience with On-Shift:
Please only apply if you have experience with Scheduling Clinical Staff, NOT making appointments for individuals at a medical office or scheduling medical appointments. The scheduler has an exceptionally important role ensuring that all shifts are covered at all time.
Must have experience with scheduling staff to work!:
We are looking for an experienced Staff Schedulers that have worked in a role scheduling Nurses CNAs at a Long Term Care Facility or Skilled Nursing Home Utilizing on-shift.:
* MUST have Experience with On-Shift
* Manage the overall staffing needs of the Nursing Department in accordance with company policies and governmental regulations so as to maintain excellent care of all resident needs.
* Staffing includes scheduling paid time off (PTO), call-ins, reduction in staff when census is low, etc., which will require the position to have strong phone etiquette and customer service skills.
* Ability to multi-task in that staffing is directly related to resident census which can change quickly on a day to day basis
* Scheduling position will have the responsibility of being on call, at times, which is determined by the Director of Nurses and Administrator.
* Ordering Supplies
Signature HealthCARE of Buckhead is a newly renovated, 179 bed, 4 story high rise located in the heart of beautiful Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia, within walking distance of upscale restaurants and only blocks away from some of the finest hotels in the Atlanta area. Attractions such as the Lenox Mall, the Atlanta Aquarium, Turner Field, Underground Atlanta and the Coca Cola factory are nearby, and downtown Atlanta is 3 miles away: close enough to enjoy but far enough from Atlanta’s traffic congestion!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Responsible for coordinating all nursing and CNA schedules for each calendar month and find call-in replacements in order to meet corporate, state, and federal staffing guidelines.
* Provide daily and weekly reporting reflecting both nursing and CNA hours worked.
* Administer the distribution and inventory of resident care supplies in accordance with facility policies and procedures under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
* Assist with Nursing Department activities to include administrative support; assisting residents, families, and visitors, and running errands to include travel to supply sources.
* Experience with Scheduling of Clinical Staff
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.