Signature HealthCARE of Orange Park
Signature HealthCARE of Orange Park
Orange Park, FL, US, 32073
*CNA and OnShift experience required:
Our dedicated Director of Talent Acquisition, Danielle Nevins is ready to connect with you.
Please email Danielle.Nevins@gigcsllc.com or call 407-280-9539 ASAP. Your dream job is waiting…
Comfortably located in the city of Orange Park in eyes view of the city’s hospital, Signature HealthCARE of Orange Park is only minutes away from the cities of St. Augustine, Jacksonville and Amelia Island. This 105-bed skilled nursing facility provides a variety of comprehensive health care programs. Core services such as therapeutic recreation, skilled nursing care, rehabilitative services, Quality of Life activities program, and a full-time facility chaplain help meet the individual needs of each patient. Signature HealthCARE of Orange Park’s family-oriented team of professionals wants each patient to consider the facility their home away from home.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Responsible for coordinating all nursing and CNA schedules for each calendar month and find call-in replacements in order to meet corporate, state, and federal staffing guidelines.
* Provide daily and weekly reporting reflecting both nursing and CNA hours worked.
* Administer the distribution and inventory of resident care supplies in accordance with facility policies and procedures under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
* Assist with Nursing Department activities to include administrative support; assisting residents, families, and visitors, and running errands to include travel to supply sources.
* CNA Certification
* Experience with Scheduling of Clinical Staff and Ordering of Supplies
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.