Princeton Transitional Care
Princeton Transitional Care
Johnson City, TN, US, 37601
Jump start YOUR nursing career by applying for our C.N.A class and completing a preliminary 8 hour online course as well as a feeding assistance course to begin work! By completing this accelerated program, you will be on your way towards C.N.A certification and higher pay with the Signature Healthcare family!
AND learn about additional benefits offered with our Pinnacle Program including the ability to earn $2.25 more per hour as you advance through the levels.
Princeton Transitional Care Assisted Living is a partnership between Signature HealthCARE and Ballad Health bringing a new level of health care services to the Tri-Cities area. The new Princeton Transitional Care will provide a new home for skilled-nursing care and will add 60 assisted living apartments, 47 short-term skilled-nursing and rehab private suites. The state of the art community will feature a streetscape with a chapel and theatre, library and media center, Blue Ridge market, coffee bar, ice cream bistro, billiard parlor, outdoor walking paths, and on-site physician office. The new one-story, 73,000-square-foot facility will be located on Princeton Road on the site of the former North Side Hospital.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing residents with direct care and helping with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
* Recording resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Participating in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and plan of care.
* Routinely turning and positioning residents, while using proper body mechanics to lift and transport.
* Looking for ways to improve how we do things and helping make needed changes.
* You need to be comfortable working with new technology and be a critical thinker.
* You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving older adults.
* You need to be able to multi-task, manage your time really well with strong attention to detail.
* You need to be an excellent communicator and team player.
* You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.