Signature HealthCARE of Erin
Signature HealthCARE of Erin
Erin, TN, US, 37061
From the smell of bacon in the morning, to cornbread in the evening, you will feel at home when you walk in the door of our 164-bed facility. We are a family that works together, lives together, and prays together. Here, we love life, laughter, and caring. Our team of employees is dedicated to making the lives of our residents as full as possible. We help make dreams come true: taking hot air balloon rides, residents co-piloting planes, and taking trips to Graceland and Disney World. We have the largest therapy department in the area. We have a rehab to home program for our short term patients, and help maintain the functional level of our long term care residents. We welcome you to come by and take a tour to see the smiling faces of the residents and to see our newly remodeled facility with our beautiful courtyards. We are very proud of our family.
Jump start YOUR nursing career by applying for our C.N.A class and completing a preliminary 8 hour online course as well as a feeding assistance course to begin work! By completing this accelerated program, you will be on your way towards C.N.A certification and higher pay with the Signature Healthcare family!
AND learn about additional benefits offered with our Pinnacle Program including the ability to earn $1.25 more per hour as you advance through the levels.
Please Contact Dierdre de Gravina, Director of Talent Acquisition for further details:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing residents with direct care and helping with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
* Recording resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Participating in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and plan of care.
* Routinely turning and positioning residents, while using proper body mechanics to lift and transport.
* Looking for ways to improve how we do things and helping make needed changes.
* You need to be comfortable working with new technology and be a critical thinker.
* You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving older adults.
* You need to be able to multi-task, manage your time really well with strong attention to detail.
* You need to be an excellent communicator and team player.
* You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.