Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte
Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte, FL, US, 33952
We are looking for people with a passion for taking care of people and the commitment to becoming a Certified CNA.
Please read this posting to the end to see if it is the correct fit for you.
This round of training classes will target Candidates that can work 2ND SHIFT (3p-11p) OR 3RD SHIFT (11p-7a) ONLY
*if you are not able to work 2nd or 3rd shift this would not be the target dates for you to do the training courses.
We will train you and put you on a path to a career as a CNA with us!
We will pay for your state CNA Certification Test!
We will hire you FT as a PCA and then train you to become a CNA with us.
Next Training sessions are planned for January 19-21
Your hire date would be week prior January 18th to attend Orientation on-site in person with the instructor (All of the Orientation and training will be Paid at regular hire rate, this is a Full-Time permanent Position with us!)
Must be able to attend all days and hours without exception.
Class time in 9 am to 4:30pm each day , after class dates you will start floor Orientation and be on the regular schedule to work either 3p-11p or 11p-7a which ever works best for your schedule.
Once you complete the training and pass the test you will then transition with us to a Certified CNA.
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel while learning to become a CNA
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
We have excellent benefits!
Full-Time permanent position!
Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte, a 164-bed skilled nursing facility, is located just four miles west of I-75. In close proximity to the facility are two hospitals (within three miles) and adjacent physician offices. The facility provides a wide array of comprehensive services that are tailored to each patient’s needs and abilities during the care planning process. Clinical programs include post-surgical care, IV therapy, wound care, pain management, tracheostomy care, diabetes management. Therapy is offered seven days a week in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte provides a nurturing environment where patients receive excellent care while maintaining their maximum level of independence. A commitment to service ensures that the improvement and well-being of each patient is a priority.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing residents with direct care and helping with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
* Recording resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
* Participating in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and plan of care.
* Routinely turning and positioning residents, while using proper body mechanics to lift and transport.
* Looking for ways to improve how we do things and helping make needed changes.
* You need to be comfortable working with new technology and be a critical thinker.
* You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving older adults.
* You need to be able to multi-task, manage your time really well with strong attention to detail.
* You need to be an excellent communicator and team player.
* You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.