Spring City Care and Rehabilitation Center
Spring City Care and Rehabilitation Center
Spring City, TN, US, 37381
Certified Nursing Assistants::
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time!:
For additional information, please contact:
Director of Talent Acquisition:
Ask about our Signature Perks:
Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals:
LOVE Program for Employee Recognition:
Student Loan Reimbursement:::
Spring City Care and Rehabilitation Center is located 15 miles north of Dayton Tennessee between the Cumberland Mountains and Watts Bar Lake. We are a 138 skilled bed nursing facility with a 24 bed secured unit. We are very involved in our community and very active with the local senior centers. We strive to offer and provide the needs or our community. Our therapy department offers speech, occupational, and physical therapy services both in patient and out patient settings. All therapies are provided seven days a week. Our dedicated therapy team works with each of our patients providing therapy through out the day based on our patients needs and tolerance to achieve their ultimate functional potential. Restorative nursing care is the next step from therapy. Once a patient has met their goals, they are turned over to the restorative department, which helps them to maintain their functioning level. Therapy works with the restorative department on what exercises they must continue and how often.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to five hundred a month!
* Seventy five dollars in uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 8,500 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: