Prestonsburg Health Care Center
Prestonsburg Health Care Center
Prestonsburg, KY, US, 41653
*** NEW Increased Wages ***:
Sign on Bonus for CNA Full-time only $3,000:
Pay outs 90 days, 180 days, 270 days, 360 days:
Terms conditions apply. Current stakeholders are not eligible to participate. Program ends 5/31/2022:
NOW offering KMA classes:
Pinnacle Now Offered. Earn up to $1.75/hour more in your FIRST year!:
Apply for more details!
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, SR Director of Talent Acquisition
Ask about our Signature Perks:
Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals
LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
Student Loan Reimbursement:
Schedule: 7A-7P 7P-7A
Prestonsburg Health Care Center, an affiliate of Signature HealthCARE LLC, is a 56-bed facility that offers residents a wide variety of in-house medical initiatives such as physical, occupational, and speech therapies. Our facility diligently strives to provide quality of life initiatives that encourage self-care and resumption of normal activities. With our robust activities program, residents enjoy the support and individualized care appropriate to their needs and interests. This quality of life initiative promotes maintenance of optimal self-functioning residents and connects them with their outside environment. Built upon the pillar of spirituality, Signature HealthCARE includes a full-time chaplain on staff who nurtures residents with an open inter-faith, non-denominational approach to spiritual well-being. Prestonsburg Health Care Center is open to admissions seven days a week, offering private rooms as well as double bed rooms. We accept Medicare, Medicaid, private pay, and most managed care plans. Please call 606-886-2378 for a tour today!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: