Bluegrass Care & Rehabilitation Center
Bluegrass Care & Rehabilitation Center
Lexington, KY, US, 40517
Sign on Bonus for Full-time Only CNA $5,000:
Pay outs 30 days, 90 days, 180 days:
Terms conditions apply. Current stakeholders are not eligible to participate. Program ends 5/31/2022::
CNA Pinnacle Now Offered. Earn up to $1.75/hour more in your FIRST year!:
Terms conditions apply.::
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, SR Director of Talent Acquisition
Ask about our Signature Perks:
Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals
LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
Student Loan Reimbursement:::::
Full -Time and Part-Time options Available!
Schedule: 7A-7P 7P-7A
Thank you for inquiring about Bluegrass Care and Rehab Center. We strive to provide quality care to our patients with various levels of services. We want every patient to feel like our 124-bed facility is ‘home away from home.’ Bluegrass Care and Rehab Center has the vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. We are a family based organization that provides patient-centered health services, with personalized spirituality and real quality of life initiatives. We provide skilled nursing and long-term care, and we are very proud to provide our patients with the team approach and caring team members who attend to our patient’s daily needs. Short term rehabilitation is our specialty! We have a full-time Rehab department that provides daily therapy for continuity care. Our therapy department consist of physical, occupational, and speech therapist. It should make you feel at ease to know your loved ones are their first consideration. We are continuously monitoring the care of our patients with our interdisciplinary team to assure that every patient is receiving the maximum quality care. Our staff will provide screening for new patients and current patients to maximize their ability for optimal level of functioning.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: