Lexington, KY, US, 40502
Sign on Bonus for Full-time Only CNA $5K:
Pay outs 30 days, 90 days, 180 days:
Terms conditions apply. Current stakeholders are not eligible to participate. Program ends 5/31/2022::
Pinnacle Now Offered. Earn up to $1.75/hour more in your FIRST year!:
Apply for more details!
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, SR Director of Talent Acquisition
Ask about our Signature Perks:
Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals
LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
Student Loan Reimbursement:
Full -Time and Part-Time options Available!
Schedule: 7A-7P 7P-7A
Mayfair Manor is a 98-bed skilled nursing facility located in Lexington, Kentucky. The facility is conveniently located within five miles of all hospitals. Mayfair Manor offers 24-hour nursing care and provides a wide array of services and programs that are appropriate for individuals who need around-the-clock-care. From physical, occupational, and speech therapies, to short-term and long-term skilled nursing care services, Mayfair’s professional staff has one main objective: to encourage each patient to reach his or her goals, and live as comfortably as they would in their own home.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: