Signature HealthCARE of Cleveland
Signature HealthCARE of Cleveland
Cleveland, TN, US, 37312
PLEASE COME JOIN US FOR OUR OPEN INTERVIEWS WEDNESDAY, JULY 14TH BETWEEN 11am – 3PM.
FOR A LIMITED TIME OFFERING $1,500.00 SIGN ON FOR NEW FULL TIME C.N.A’s!!!!
Paid out in installments. Current stakeholders not eligible. Terms and conditions apply.:
OFFERING COMPETIVE WAGES!! ALSO ASK ABOUT OUR PINNABLE PROGRAM AND HOW YOU CAN EARN UP TO $2.25 MORE PER HOUR!!
Signature HealthCARE of Cleveland has immediate openings for full time CNA’s – 12 hour day shifts!
Located conveniently within a mile of I-75, Signature HealthCARE of Cleveland, a 100-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center. Tennova Hospital is located within minutes of our facility and serves the area with state-of-the-art services. Signature HealthCARE of Cleveland offers a warm yet elegant environment with fine furnishings, spacious dining room, grand piano, and a lovely courtyard. The comprehensive services include 24-hour skilled nursing, a fully equipped rehab gym, respite care, hospice care, long-term nursing services, and a fine dining program.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred Six Values everyday:
Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: