Princeton Transitional Care
Princeton Transitional Care
Johnson City, TN, US, 37601
$750.00 SIGN ON BONUS FOR NEW FULL TIME C.N.A’s FOR OUR TRANSITIONAL CARE UNIT!!
Paid out in installments. Current stakeholder not eligible. Terms and conditions apply.
NOW OFFERING NEW RATES…..EARN UP TO $16.70 (depending on years of experience)!!!
Full time day and night shifts available – We are currently recruiting for experienced Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join the team at our new Princeton Transitional Care facility on the skilled nursing care unit.:
Princeton Transitional Care Assisted Living is a partnership between Signature HealthCARE and Ballad Health bringing a new level of health care services to the Tri-Cities area. The new Princeton Transitional Care will provide a new home for skilled-nursing care and will add 60 assisted living apartments, 47 short-term skilled-nursing and rehab private suites. The state of the art community will feature a streetscape with a chapel and theatre, library and media center, Blue Ridge market, coffee bar, ice cream bistro, billiard parlor, outdoor walking paths, and on-site physician office. The new one-story, 73,000-square-foot facility will be located on Princeton Road on the site of the former North Side Hospital.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred Six Values everyday:
Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: