Signature HealthCARE at College Park
Signature HealthCARE at College Park
Fort Myers, FL, US, 33919
Starting Wage Increase!:
$1,000 Sign On Bonus for FT Hires Pay out (60 days, 120 days):
We need Full-Time CNA for 8 hour shifts
Nice Shift Diffs! Excellent Benefits!
Also looking for Weekend Warriors for 16 hour shifts see below for details:
Ask about ” The Pinnacle Program”:
* a career development program that lets you grow at your own pace. Best of all, when you complete each level, we’ll give you a raise of $2.25 more per hour:
Most complete all levels within the 1st 6 months:
Level 1 – .25 cents/hour:
Level 2 – $1.00/hour:
Level 3 – $1.00/hour:
Weekend Warrior Details:
* Weekend will be:
* Saturdays 6:00 am through Monday 6:00 am
* 6:00 am – 10:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays (3 stakeholders will be hired)
* 2:00 pm – 6:00 am Saturdays and Sundays (3 stakeholders will be hired)
* Weekend Warrior Rate:
* $8 more an hour/ but this would fall under the weekend shift differential under the Weekend Warrior program. Stakeholder would receive $8.00/hour differential on top of their base rate, not to exceed the $8.00 per hour WW rate, not including any additional shift/weekend differentials.
* Weekdays Rates:
* If the Weekend Warrior pick-up shifts/hours outside the WW Shift (Saturdays 6:00 am through Monday 6:00 am), they will NOT be paid the $8.00/hour Weekend Warrior Rate.
* Attendance Clause: if the Stakeholder calls off at any time during the pay period, Weekend Warrior differential will be revoked for the entire pay period and only standard shift/weekend differentials will be applied. If the Stakeholder calls off more than two times in a 6 month period, they will lose the Weekend Warrior position and return to their previous position or a CNA.::
Signature Healthcare of College Park located on the FSW Campus in Fort Myers, Florida, is a 107-bed building that focuses on your rehabilitation needs. Signature Healthcare of College Park has a wide variety of therapies available to its patients. Focusing on your Rehabilitation needs we offer Physical, Occupational, Speech, Wound, and Hand therapy. Come take a tour of our facility! Come see what College Park has to offer you!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred Six Values everyday:
Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: