Southern Pines Healthcare Center
Southern Pines Healthcare Center
New Port Richey, FL, US, 34653
We Have Immediate Openings for Full-Time Part-Time CNAs to join our team!:
$3,000 Sign on Bonus for FT Hires all Shifts (60, 120):
New PREMIUM SHIFT DIFFS
3p-11p= $ 3.00
11p-7a= $ 2.00
7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a = $4.00
Apply today, we are conducting interviews everyday via phone to make it super easy for you!:
8 hours shift , what are you waiting for??:
Ask about ” The Pinnacle Program”:
* a career development program that lets you grow at your own pace. Best of all, when you complete each level, we’ll give you a raise:
Level 1 – .25 cents/hour:
Level 2 – $1.00/hour:
Level 3 – $1.00/hour:
We are looking to hire Full-Time ,Weekends Warriors (Every Weekend)
Hiring (3 FT) Saturday 3pm to 7am Sunday Sunday 3pm to 7am Monday
Hiring (2 FT) Saturday 7am to 11pm Sunday 7am to 11pm.
YOU will work every weekend!
We will be very selective on these positions and will prefer to hire candidates that are familiar with working 16s and you MUST have a good work history.
You will make $8.00 more per hour on top of your base rate for working this special weekend warrior program.
If you are interested in the Weekend Warrior Positions please make sure to note that on your application in the section that says “Days Available to work” Type “Week End Warrior”.
At Southern Pines HealthCARE Center, a 120-bed facility, our family-based organization will care for you and your loved ones through our outstanding Clinical and Rehabilitation Teams. We take pride in our culture of patient-centered healthcare services. We offer a personalized Spiritual Program with a full-time Chaplain on staff to care for both our patient and their families. Our Quality of Life initiatives are patient focused promoting independence, recreation and socialization. Our Stakeholders are empowered to earn the trust of every patient, family and community we serve.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred Six Values everyday:
Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: