Signature HealthCARE of Muncie
Signature HealthCARE of Muncie
Muncie, IN, US, 47303
* Employment Status: Full-Time
Signature HealthCARE Of Muncie Is Hiring CNAs!
TOP DOLLAR FOR TOP TALENT NOW BEING OFFERED
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE:
All shifts available including part time.
PRN also available
ASK ABOUT OUR PINNACLE PROGRAM. ENROLLING WILL ENABLE YOU TO EARN UP TO AN ADDITIONAL $2.25/hr.:
Ask about our Signature Perks:
• Teladoc Services
• Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals
• Financial Loan or Relief Options
• LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
• Uniform Allowance
• FSA Dependent Care
Contact Brittany Price by call/text at (502)200-3652 or email email@example.com:
Welcome to Signature Healthcare of Muncie, a 185-bed facility. It is our mission as a family- based organization to revolutionize the long term care industry through a culture of patient centered healthcare services, personalized spirituality, and real quality of life initiatives. The vision, to radically change the landscape of long term care forever. Through education and empowerment we earn the trust of every patient, family member, and the community we serve.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: