Signature HealthCARE at Hillcrest
Signature HealthCARE at Hillcrest
Owensboro, KY, US, 42303
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
Please apply online. To talk with someone from our team directly, call/text Sarah at 502.631.2273:
Sign on Bonuses! Limited time only!
Full Time RN, $7,500
Full Time LPN, $5,000
Full Time KMA/CMT, $2,500
Full Time CNA, $1,500:
What can Signature offer you?
* Competitive Pay, along with our Pinnacle program that allows you to earn even more per hour!
* FREE single insurance option, additional choices available
* Uniform Allowance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities:
*Sign on bonus is for a limited time only. Restrictions apply. Divided and paid out in installments.
We offer short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care at our 140 bed facility. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care to allow for independence and to enable our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. There is RN coverage 24-hours a day, seven days a week, a comprehensive recovery care unit and we offer a range of physical, occupational and speech therapies. Other amenities include WiFi availability, an outdoor courtyard and patio, and more. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: