Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford
Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford
Hialeah, FL, US, 33016
New Wage Increase!:
PRN Weekend Positions and Full Time Needed:
English / Spanish Bi-Lingual Required
Ideally the candidates for this position must have the ability to speak and/or understand basic Spanish.:
Ask about our Free Pinnacle Program that will earn you $2.25 more per hour upon completion within the 1st yr of hire when you are being interviewed.:
You must have an Active/Clear, CNA Certification/License from the state to be eligible for this position.
Please ensure you are entering in this information in the License Information Section in the application.
As a patient at one of Signature HealthCARE’s Excelerated CARE centers, we know you don’t plan on staying with us for long. So while you’re here, we will work to offer you top-notch clinical and rehabilitative care, help you enjoy your stay and get you back where you want to be home as quickly as possible. Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford, an award-winning skilled nursing facility, is a 214-bed facility located in the South Florida community of Hialeah Gardens. In 2012, Waterford launched the new transitional care unit, Excelerated Care, aimed to provide care for medically complex patients following a hospital stay. Its numerous tributes include Excellence in Action Award, Medicare’s Champion Award (for pain management), America’s Top Nursing Home by the Consumer Research Council, Decade of Excellence Award by Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), and 5 star rating by AHCA. Waterford’s impeccable leadership, dedicated staff, physician involvement, clinical and rehabilitative services, and community involvement make Signature HealthCARE proud to showcase this exceptional community, learn from it, and expand on it for the good of the entire long-term care industry. What sets the Waterford Rehab and Nursing Center’s Rehabilitation Program apart from our competitors? We offer speech, occupational, and physical therapy services 7 days per week in both in-patient and out-patient settings. The combined efforts of physical, occupational, and speech therapies with restorative nursing, social services, and sound medical direction provide interdisciplinary support for great rehabilitation success. In addition, we provide complimentary transportation for out-patient rehab patients and for physician appointments.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: