Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte
Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte, FL, US, 33952
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for Full-Time Hires:
OR $1,750 Bonus with 90 day commitment for Full-Time:
Bring your CNA Friends with you, you will then be eligible for our
Referral Bonus $2,000 for any FT CNA hire that stays 180 days, payout $1,000 after 90, $1,000 after 180
Immediately Hiring for FT or PT !
7a-3p, 3p-11p, or 11p-7a
Must be CNA Certified with the State Of Florida
New higher Shift Diffs!:
CNA Shift Diffs:
* Weekdays: 3p-11p 11p-7a = $1.50/hr.
* Weekends: 7a-3p= $1.00/hr, 3p-11p 11p-7a= $2.50/hr
Ask about ” The Pinnacle Program”:
* a career development program that lets you grow at your own pace. Best of all, you move through the levels we’ll give you a raise!:
Earn up to an EXTRA $1.75 more per hour ,in the first year with completion of the Certificates!:
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte, a 164-bed skilled nursing facility, is located just four miles west of I-75. In close proximity to the facility are two hospitals (within three miles) and adjacent physician offices. The facility provides a wide array of comprehensive services that are tailored to each patient’s needs and abilities during the care planning process. Clinical programs include post-surgical care, IV therapy, wound care, pain management, tracheostomy care, diabetes management. Therapy is offered seven days a week in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte provides a nurturing environment where patients receive excellent care while maintaining their maximum level of independence. A commitment to service ensures that the improvement and well-being of each patient is a priority.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: