Washington Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Washington Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Chipley, FL, US, 32428
We are offering a $4,000 Sign on Bonus for Full Time C.N.A’s!:
Come be a part of our Long Term Care Revolution!!:
We need Weekend Warriors! Work every Weekend and receive $5.00 more an hour!:
Ask about our Free Pinnacle Program that will earn you $2.25 more per hour upon completion within the 1st yr of hire when you are being interviewed.:
You must have an Active/Clear, CNA Certification/License from the state to be eligible for this position.:
Please ensure you are entering in this information in the License Information Section in the application.:
Experience the difference at Washington Rehabilitation Nursing Center, a 180-bed facility located just north of I-10 in the Florida Panhandle. Our skilled nursing elder excels in comprehensive rehabilitation services and offers a variety of daily activities, including personalized spirituality for every elder. Our therapy services include physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. Our nursing management team has been working together for over ten years and offers exceptional wound care, an on-staff respiratory therapist, a registered dietician, and on-site dermatology, psychology, psychiatry, and podiatry services. The goal of our professional team is to enable each individual to reach his or her highest level of functioning and independence.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: