Princeton Transitional Care
Princeton Transitional Care
Johnson City, TN, US, 37601
Certified Nursing Assistants
$1500 sign on bonus for FT C.N.A.’s!
For additional information, please contact:
Director of Talent Acquisition
Ask about our Signature Perks:
LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
Student Loan Reimbursement
Princeton Transitional Care & Assisted Living is a partnership between Signature HealthCARE and Ballad Health bringing a new level of health care services to the Tri-Cities area. The new Princeton Transitional Care will provide a new home for skilled-nursing care and will add 60 assisted living apartments, 47 short-term skilled-nursing and rehab private suites. The state of the art community will feature a streetscape with a chapel and theatre, library and media center, Blue Ridge market, coffee bar, ice cream & bistro, billiard parlor, outdoor walking paths, and on-site physician office. The new one-story, 73,000-square-foot facility will be located on Princeton Road on the site of the former North Side Hospital.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
- Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required
- Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
- Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
- Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
- Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
- Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
- Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
- Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
- Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
- Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
- Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to five hundred a month!
- Seventy five dollars in uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
- Opportunities for growth and development.