Peninsula Care and Rehabilitation Center
Peninsula Care and Rehabilitation Center
Tarpon Springs, FL, US, 34689
Are you Ready to make a Change? Do you want Stability? We are Here!:
CNAs Full-Time Part-Time positions OPEN:
We run 8 hour shifts: 7a-3p, 3p-11p, 11p-7a:
FREE 50 INCH TV for Full-Time Hires after their first 80 hour paycheck.
$3,000 sign on bonus available for Full-Time Hires!
Flexible interview Options, we will work around your schedule for an interview!
Need help filling out an application, stop in and we can assist!
* Higher starting wage w/Great Benefits and shift diffs!
* Interviews every-day to make it easy for you or Join us for our Walk in Thursday Events, swing by anytime between 1-4 for an on-the spot interview.
* We have a 3 step skill level program open to all clinical staff that will earn you an extra $2.25 per hour called our “Pinnacle Program” YES, that is on top of Base and Shift Diffs!
* We offer Many other fringe benefits (Pay-active, Tuition assistance)
We Live by our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity which makes incredible place to work and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!:
Also, looking for WEEKEND WARRIORS! you will work Every Weekend 16 hour shifts,$8.00 more per hour.
* Saturdays: 7:00 am through 11:00 pm
* Sundays: 7:00 am through 11:00 pm
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply.
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred Six Values everyday:
Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories:
Peninsula Care Rehabilitation Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in the historical town of Tarpon Springs, Florida, home of the famous Sponge Docks. Designed with the patients in mind, the building encompasses a beautifully landscaped courtyard. Peninsula Care Rehab offers a comprehensive approach to healthcare and offers a wide spectrum of services that include inpatient therapy (physical, occupational and speech), round the clock skilled nursing care, outpatient therapy, a wound care program, cardiac care, diabetic care, short-term respite care, long-term care, and a wide range of scheduled daily activities. The quality of life of our patients is further enhanced with cable and bedside phones provided in every room, a facility chaplain, inter-facility events such as the Senior Olympics, and Friday afternoon Happy Hour.