Signature HealthCARE of Spencer County
Signature HealthCARE of Spencer County
Taylorsville, KY, US, 40071
NEW WAGE SCALE! NEW MANAGEMENT TEAM ! SPENCER COUNTY IS THE PLACE TO BE
Current CNA openings –
DAYS – 7:00A-3:00P 7:00A-7;00P
rotating weekend coverage
Thank you for your interest!
Ask about our Signature Perks:
* Student Loan forgiveness for Nurses
* Split Shifts Options
* Mentorship Program
* Teladoc Services
* Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals
* Financial Loan or Relief Options
* LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
* Uniform Allowance
* FSA Dependent Care
* LPN and RN Pinnacle- earn up to $2.25/hr
Signature HealthCARE of Spencer County is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located approximately 30 miles from Louisville, in Taylorsville, Kentucky. The 120-bed skilled nursing and rehab center is conveniently located just minutes from Jewish Hospital of Shelbyville, and provides comprehensive quality services and programs in a comforting and nurturing environment. The professional staff is dedicated to providing special, personalized care, and is focused on ensuring that each patient achieves his or her maximum level of independence.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: