Hermitage Care and Rehabilitation Center
Hermitage Care and Rehabilitation Center
Owensboro, KY, US, 42301
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
Please apply online. To talk with someone from our team directly, call/text Sarah at 502.631.2273:
Sign on Bonuses! Limited time only!
Full Time RN, $7,500
Full Time LPN, $5,000
Full Time KMA/CMT, $2,500
Full Time CNA, $3,000:
What can Signature offer you?
* Competitive Pay, along with our Pinnacle program that allows you to earn more per hour!
* Teladoc Services
* Uniform Allowance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities:::
*Sign on bonus is for a limited time only. Restrictions apply. Divided and paid out in installments. Weekend Warrior status employees are not eligible for sign on bonus.
Hermitage Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 92 bed, family-based organization located in the heart of Owensboro, Ky. From our warm and caring staff of professionals, to our friendly inviting environment, we strive to give your loved ones the comfort of home and the special attention they need to live a full and productive life. Stop by today for your personalized tour! Hermitage Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 92-bed premier skilled nursing facility in Owensboro, Kentucky. Specializing in short term rehab and long term nursing care, this is your home away from home for excellent care and that personal touch. Rehabilitation services consist of inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy provided up to six days per week, allowing many patients to return home after an acute illness or injury. Other services include our Quality of Life Program, Hall of Fame Cafe, Nutrition Management, Medication Administration, Social Services, Laundry, Housekeeping, Full Time Chaplain, and Executive Chef for Fine Dining. The Hermitage also offers a variety of Home and Community Based Services as well, which include Lifeline Medical Alert System and Home Delivered Meals. We invite you in for a tour to see our mission of excellence in action!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 8,500 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: