Signature HealthCARE of South Louisville
Signature HealthCARE of South Louisville
Louisville, KY, US, 40214
$1,500 SIGN BONUS for new hires – must be full time!:
(Full-Time C.N.As Only):
Limited time only. Terms conditions apply. Current stakeholders are not eligible to participate.:
Full Time Part Time PRN openings on these shifts currently –
Ask about our Signature Perks:
* Student Loan forgiveness for Nurses
* Transportation Assistance
* Split Shifts Options
* Mentorship Program
* Referral Program
* Teladoc Services
* Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals
* Financial Loan or Relief Options
* LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
* Uniform Allowance
* FSA Dependent Care
* LPN and RN Pinnacle- earn up to $2.25/hr
Please feel free to contact Shannon Myers should you have any questions via cell / text 502-631-2048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!:
Signature HealthCARE of South Louisville is a 100-bed facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood of Louisville, Kentucky, and within 20 minutes from 7 major hospitals. The facility is also very close to Louisville International Airport, Interstates 65 and 64, and shopping centers. This 100-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center offers a broad range of services, from short-term and long-term skilled care and intermediate care, to inpatient and outpatient therapies designed to maximize the functional capabilities of each patient. The goal of the highly trained team of professionals is to achieve improved quality-based patient outcomes. A warm family environment provides an atmosphere conducive to healing and well-being.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply.
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred Six Values everyday:
Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: