Marietta, GA, US,
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Innovation. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
**Flexible Work Scheduling Available!**
We’re currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents.
- Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed.
- Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis.
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
- Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned.
- Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary.
- Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse.
- Current Nursing Assistant certification from state
- Current/active CPR certification, preferred.
HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female
/ Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.