Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville
Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville
Louisville, KY, US, 40220
NEW INCREASED STARTING WAGE $18.00/hr.
Full Time Part Time PRN:
(Weekend rotation required):
Weekend warrior positions also available::
* Mentorship Program
* Referral Program
* Teladoc Services
* Financial Loan or Relief Options
* LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
* Uniform Allowance
* FSA Dependent Care
* LPN and RN Pinnacle- earn up to an extra $1.75/hr. in your 1st year!:
Please feel free to contact Megan Pope should you have any questions via cell / text 502-794-2152 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!
Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville is a 128-bed facility located on the eastern side of Louisville, Kentucky, within four miles of Suburban, Baptist East, and Jewish Hospitals. This long term care facility is noted for its Center for Advanced Diabetes Care, inpatient and outpatient rehab, in-house dialysis, wound care, as well as 24-hour skilled nursing care for recently hospitalized and chronically ill patients. Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville will assist the healing process with a continuum of quality care that includes an on-site nurse practitioner, physical therapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy, and advanced wound care techniques. In addition, the facility chaplain provides counseling and spiritual guidance for patients, their families and staff.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 9,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: