Morgantown Care & Rehabilitation Center
Morgantown Care & Rehabilitation Center
Morgantown, KY, US, 42261
Just Announced: NEW INCREASED WAGES!:
Sign On Bonus! $1,500 for Full Time CNAs:
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
Please apply online. To talk with someone from our team directly, call/text Sarah at 502.631.2273::
What can Signature offer you?
* Competitive Pay, along with our Pinnacle program that allows you to earn even more per hour!
* FREE single insurance option, additional choices available
* Unbeatable culture TEAMWORK!
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities:
*Sign on Bonus: Restrictions apply. Limited time only. Divided and paid out into equal installments.:
Morgantown Care Rehabilitation Center is a 122 bed facility located three miles off the William Natcher Parkway (at exit 26) and rests on the Green River. Conveniently close to hospitals and medical offices, this 122-bed skilled nursing facility offers a variety of comprehensive programs and services such as in-patient therapy and out-patient therapy, Rehab to Home Program on its own floor with 16 private rooms, Quality of Life activities program, Chaplain Program, and a secure unit for dementia care. The facility has a tremendous volunteer base that offers extensive socialization opportunities for the residents. Morgantown’s friendly staff is dedicated in helping each resident reach their goals and achieve the highest level of functioning.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
* Current Nursing Assistant certification from state required:
* Perform support and assistance to nursing personnel and assist with promoting a compassionate physical and psychosocial environment for the residents
* Provide personal care (i.e., grooming, bathing, dressing, oral care, etc.) of residents daily and as needed
* Change bed linen and maintain appropriate grooming supplies in resident room on a regular basis
* Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics
* Record resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Routinely turn and position residents, as necessary
* Observe residents carefully and report changes in condition to Charge Nurse
* Current/active CPR certification, preferred
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority. Our organizational culture inspires over 15,000 employees with three pillars: learning, spirituality, and innovation. The pillars are the foundation of our success. We also expect our Stakeholders to live our Sacred 7 Values everyday:
Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: