Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
you will make a difference
maintain, and evaluate an environment of excellence that supports the company.
manage and develop a group of direct service programs for the division while cultivating
the company’s mission and vision.
that nursing services are in alignment with organizational priorities, goals,
and objectives, as well as State and Federal regulations.
and accountable for the management of nursing practice, nursing education,
professional development, and the implementation of evidence-based practice,
and nursing administration of nursing services within the organization.
for planning, organizing, securing, leading, and controlling resources to
achieve specific clinical goals. Facilitate and supports person-centered care
and culture change initiatives.
you will spend your time
- Meet the physical and sensory requirements
stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
- Identify and participate in process improvement
initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or
improve the work environment.
- Aid in the integration of new technologies by
training stakeholders, support, and regional teams.
- Educate staff in the programs, protocols, and
- Updating information systems and monitoring
- Ensure that all employment practices are
administered fairly and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or
veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Provide evidence-based clinical expertise to
Signature Care Consultants and organization teams that promote optimum outcomes
of patient care.
- Assist Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) with
strategic planning, existing program revision, and new program design and
- Guide and mentor Signature Care Consultants as
they provide both clinical and operational support to their assigned
- Assess and provide the resources needed for
Signature Care Consultants to excel in supporting and directing facility staff
to provide the best possible patient care.
- Provide guidance to Signature Care Consultants,
and facility leaders in solving problems with innovation and technology,
refining existing processes, and developing new programs that stabilize or
improve clinical, reimbursement, and compliance results and drive culture
- Interpret company policies and procedures to
Signature Care Consultants, facility leaders, and staff to ensure compliance
with state and federal regulations.
- Act as a liaison between VPCO, Home Office,
facility staff, and specifically Signature Care Consultants.
- Plan, develop, implement and monitor clinical
- Support and provide necessary clinical resources
to support program integrity.
- Apply management and clinical expertise,
education, research, and consultation to optimize clinical/operational
- Actively participate with CNO and Home Office
departments to provide feedback and recommendations for the development and
implementation of new initiatives, policies, processes, and systems to ensure
compliance and successful outcomes
- Ensure that service delivery is performed
according to the organizational mission, policies, procedures, and service
- Provide case consultation and in-service
training, as appropriate.
- Identify unmet training needs.
- Develop supportive working relationships with
other, home Office executives and staff to ensure high-quality patient care.
- Identify and articulate outcome measures as it
relates to clinical, culture change initiatives and operations initiatives,
through a quality performance and improvement process.
- Plan, implement and monitor project rollouts for
- Serve as a liaison between Signature Healthcare
and external partners for Innovative projects.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
qualifications you will need
- Licensed Practical Nurse, associate degree in
nursing, bachelor’s in nursing preferred.
- Active LPN or RN License and currently
registered in the state(s) employed.
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience in
long-term care/geriatrics; supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulatory
- Effective verbal and written English
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Internet, and Intranet
- Highest level of professionalism with the
ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented with the ability to
work well under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy,
excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, coordinate and
simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, take
initiative and make independent decisions.
- Ability to deal with new tasks without the
benefit of written procedures.
- Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Function independently, and have flexibility,
personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.