Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Norfolk, VA, US, 23507
MDS/Clinical Reimbursement Specialist
full time opportunities available to Registered Nurse (RN) Now!
This position includes extensive travel, covering multiple states and locations,
in Virginia, Maryland and North Carolina and other states as assigned.
We require three (3) plus years experience as an
RN-MDS Coordinator in the long-term care setting.
Apply online for further consideration and review.
You can upload your resume here or send directly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call/text Deborah at 502-216-2740
Thank you for your interest!::
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As the Clinical Reimbursement Specialist, you will be responsible for assisting with systems development and implementation of programs that apply to the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), Prospective Payment Systems (PPS), Quality Measures (QM’s), Medicaid Casemix and Medicare/Medicaid guidelines for all SHC Stakeholders.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Currently registered as a Registered Nurse (RN) in state employed.
* Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a MDS Coordinator in the long-term care setting with Regional/multi-site MDS experience strongly preferred
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Routine travel to multiple sites, including occasional overnight stays.
Signature Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: