Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
* Employment Status: Full-Time:
We are hiring for a Clinical Trainer!:
The Clinical Trainer will develop and facilitate training within our organization. RN or LPN preferred or non-nurse with Matrix experience.:
How you will make a difference:
* Develop and facilitate training on technical and clinical skills at all levels of the organization.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, an/or improve the work environment.
* Collaborate with clinical leaders to identify training needs and opportunities.
* Serve as a subject matter expert in EHR.
* Create plans and schedules to deploy training.
* Partner with Instructional Designers and/or Subject Matter Experts to create training including, but not limited to, facilitator guides, participant workbooks, and job aids.
* Onboard clinical leaders inside the facilities.
* Organize and participate in skills fairs.
* Mentor clinical stakeholders on documentation standards.
* Participate in focus facility reviews and mock surveys.
* Document and record completed training sessions in appropriate systems.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Associate’s or higher degree in Nursing, preferred.
* Related field and/or equal combination of training and experience, required.
* Active RN or LPN License and currently registered in state(s) employed, preferred.
* Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
* Proficient in electronic health records and documentation review and training.
* Excellent public speaking skills with ability to adapt to large and small audiences.
* Excellent written communication skills and ability to adapt writing to various levels of education.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook, and Internet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Your work environment:
* You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted.
* You’ll be around other co-workers and may engage residents and their guests.
* You’ll have possible exposure to occasional slippery floors, chemicals, sharp objects, and hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases.
* You’ll be around possible high-stress medical and/or life-threatening situations.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.