Signature HealthCARE of Erin
Signature HealthCARE of Erin
Erin, TN, US, 37061
Full-Time CNA Certification Skills Instructor:
For additional information, please contact:
Tracy Gude, Director of Talent Acquisition
From the smell of bacon in the morning, to cornbread in the evening, you will feel at home when you walk in the door of our 164-bed facility. We are a family that works together, lives together, and prays together. Here, we love life, laughter, and caring. Our team of employees is dedicated to making the lives of our residents as full as possible. We help make dreams come true: taking hot air balloon rides, residents co-piloting planes, and taking trips to Graceland and Disney World. We have the largest therapy department in the area. We have a rehab to home program for our short term patients, and help maintain the functional level of our long term care residents. We welcome you to come by and take a tour to see the smiling faces of the residents and to see our newly remodeled facility with our beautiful courtyards. We are very proud of our family.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature Healthcare is a long-term healthcare provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellness, healing, and independence for its residents.
How you will make a difference:
* Support Signature HealthCARE’s efforts to attract, develop and launch CNA certification training.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and submit state appropriate applications for CNA training approval for all SHC qualified locations.
* Assist recruiting to attract external talent to launch their CNA career at Signature HealthCARE.
* Provide instruction for CNA training course and plan, coordinate, manage and direct the skills lab, and clinical setting training experience for students.
* Evaluate interpersonal skills, technical skills, and knowledge base of students in the classroom, skill lab and clinical setting at regular intervals to measure student performance.
* Maintain confidential, accurate and complete records and reports as required by state and federal regulations and Signature HealthCARE policy.
* Responsible for efficient and effective use of all supplies and materials including appropriate controls for loss reduction and documenting replacement needs.
* Maintain a cooperative working relationship with Signature facility clinical sites and staff to provide a comprehensive and safe learning environment for students.
* Complete and submit course records and reports in a timely manner, meeting required deadlines.
* Maintain 100% compliance for record keeping and program delivery requirements.
* Engage in regular, effective communications with students, staff, and other stakeholders regarding programmatic changes and quality management issues. Support program completion activities such as graduation, recognition ceremonies and student development activities as requested.
* Stay abreast of current state regulations and training standards and ensure compliance with any changes to regulatory standards.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Possess a current and unrestricted RN License, valid in the state where the training is being performed.
* Method of Instruction certification required.
* First Aid and CPR Certification required.
* A minimum of two (2) years clinical experience with at least one year in the provision of long-term care as an RN.
* Ability to travel when necessary to various Signature facilities.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.