Prospect, KY, US, 40059
Hallmark House Memory Personal Care Community
opportunity now available in Prospect, KY.
Contact us at (502) 290-6706 for more information.
How you will spend your time:
* Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business office.
* Perform accounts payable and payroll processing.
* Account for spending relative to the budget and provide reports to management as requested.
* Perform daily office functions, including clerical and administrative tasks.
* Maintain customer referral management system.
* Assist in providing community tours to prospective residents and their families.
* Promote community in a positive manner and communicate the company’s values to all audiences.
* Coordinate admissions including required paperwork and move-in assistance.
* Compile data for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as required.
* Assist in event planning, coordination, and set-up.
* On occasion, may represent community at marketing and community events.
* Participates in community outreach.
* Completes or assists with special projects as requested by community or senior management.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
The qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant experience in Senior Healthcare.
* Minimum two (2) years’ related experience preferred.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, and excellent organizational skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Must have highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
Your work environment:
* You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted.
* You’ll be around other co-workers, residents, and their guests.
* You’ll have possible exposure to occasional slippery floors, chemicals, sharp objects, and hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases.
* You’ll be around possible high-stress medical and/or life-threatening situations.
Physical and Sensory requirements:
* This role requires moderate physical activity.
* Standing and/or walking for more than two (2) hours per day.
* Sitting for more than two (2) hours at a time.
* Requires writing and/or computer work with repetitive typing and concentrating on computer screen and/or documents for more than two (2) hours at a time.