Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
For additional information, please contact:
Telisa Griffith, Senior Executive Director of Talent Acquisition
In Office Opportunity!:
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer to join our team.
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will make a difference:
· Responsible for meeting with business leaders to obtain and document analytics needs as well as maintain and grow our analytics environment.:
How you will spend your time:
* Create, review, and analyze complex business metrics.
* Assist in creating report mockups and templates from business requirements.
* Ability to translate business-reporting requirements into a production cards, visualizations and drilldowns.
* Participate in requirements gathering and illustration of designs using wireframes.
* Documentation of business and IT solutions, business process functional and nonfunctional requirements and problems.
* Create basic and advanced reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards using Power BI.
* Work collaboratively in a small, cross-functional team.
* Interface with and understand analytical reporting needs of the business stakeholder.
* Schedule organize and lead meetings with business leaders.
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Collaborate with Data Warehouse team to generate datasets and identify business metrics.
* Supports and manages the Power BI environment, Enhancements and Power BI applications.
* Manage user security and authorization to the Power BI environment.
* Maintain consistent and standardized use of metrics across all reports and dashboards.
* Train and educate end-users on the usage and capabilities of Power BI.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Analytics, or related technical discipline preferred; equivalent experience is acceptable.
* Five (5) plus years’ experience in building reports and visualization using Power BI, Power View, or Power Query.
* Extensive experience with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI Premium) is required.
* Ability to create appealing visualization for derived datasets.
* Strong SQL / TSQL skills required.
* Experience with VBScript, Java Script, PowerShell, and/or other programming languages as plus.
* Knowledge of SDLC using agile methodologies.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills within the Microsoft Power Platform / O365 ecosystem.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality/productivity.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative, and make independent decisions.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: