Louisville, KY, US,
Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).Our Sacred Seven Values of Heroism, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities.:
Remote position 8:00 am to 5:00 pm:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
We are searching for an innovative and entrepreneurial, visionary ERP/ Microsoft Dynamics GP Engineer to join the Signature HealthCARE family.
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
How you will make a difference:
* Perform all duties related to the timely and efficient billing of account receivables for Skilled Nursing Facilities in a central billing environment.
* Coordinate and perform centralized billing functions in accordance with Federal, State, and local regulations while ensuring sustained financial integrity and fiscal guidance.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Perform direct data entry billing and online claim corrections for assigned payor responsibility.
* Bill and re-bill claims, as necessary, to include month end billing for new facilities or Business Office staff.
* Work all online denials within forty-eight (48) hours of receipt, taking any action necessary to secure account resolution.
* Perform extensive account follow-up and provide analysis of problem accounts.
* Retrieve Medicare Remittance Advices for all facilities online.
* Scan and email RA’s daily and save to electronic file.
* Update Medicare spreadsheet for cash recording and posting.
* Facilitate paperwork and contracts for remote access for new facilities and new Stakeholders in the field.
* Identify and report trends within specific payor categories that may provide insight into payment challenges.
* Responsible for ensuring proper cash flow management, including compliance with all Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
* Communicate updates weekly to department staff.
* Prepare and submit reports on a timely basis, as required and directed by the Director of Accounts Receivable, CFO, the company, and governmental agencies.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Minimum of one (1) years’ experience in long term care or hospital billing.
* Knowledge and understanding of billing practices within the healthcare and long term care industry.
* Proficiency with Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, Workman’s Compensation, commercial insurances, and/or DME billing is required.
* Up to date with industry regulations and compliance issues.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.