Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
We are hiring for a Training Associate!:
How you will make a difference:
* Assist with facilitating online and in-person training on soft and technical skills at entry and intermediate levels within the organization.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Process and respond to incoming emails, phone calls, and help desk support tickets.
* Assign and unassigned training in online learning management system (LMS).
* Participate in department events including but not limited to team meetings and conference calls.
* Deliver online and in-person training using scripted Word documents and PowerPoints.
* Manage training rosters, and document and record completed training sessions in appropriate systems including but not limited to Excel and LMS.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* High school diploma or G.E.D. and a minimum of two years experience in administrative support role (Associate’s degree in Human Resources, Education, or related subject preferred).
* Experience delivering and documenting training.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to adapt writing to various levels of education.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Internet navigation.
* Excellent phone and email etiquette skills required.
* Excellent public speaking skills with the ability to adapt to large and small audiences.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
* Ability to accurately manage multiple incoming requests at the same time.
* Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
Your work environment:
* You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted.
* You’ll be around other co-workers and may engage residents and their guests.
* You’ll have possible exposure to occasional slippery floors, chemicals, sharp objects, hazardous materials, and waste (including human), bloodborne pathogens, and communicable diseases.
* You’ll be around possible high-stress medical and/or life-threatening situations.
Physical and Sensory requirements:
* This role requires moderate physical activity.
* Standing and/or walking for more than two (2) hours per day.
* Sitting for more than two (2) hours at a time.
* Requires writing and/or computer work with repetitive typing and concentrating on a computer screen and/or documents for more than two (2) hours at a time.
* Travel, including flying and/or driving, for more than one (1) hour at a time.
Signature HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.