Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford
Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford
Hialeah, FL, US, 33016
ENGLISH/SPANISH BILINGUAL REQUIRED:
We are excited about our Increased Wages and New Leadership Team! Also make sure to inquire about our Career Ladder Development program provided by the company to give you more earning power!:
Apply Today and Join our Signature Family!:
For more information contact:
Suzanne Sword, Director of Talent Acquisition Consultant
Apply Online at: signaturehealthcarejobs.com
As a patient at one of Signature HealthCARE’s Excelerated CARE centers, we know you don’t plan on staying with us for long. So while you’re here, we will work to offer you top-notch clinical and rehabilitative care, help you enjoy your stay and get you back where you want to be home as quickly as possible. Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford, an award-winning skilled nursing facility, is a 214-bed facility located in the South Florida community of Hialeah Gardens. In 2012, Waterford launched the new transitional care unit, Excelerated Care, aimed to provide care for medically complex patients following a hospital stay. Its numerous tributes include Excellence in Action Award, Medicare’s Champion Award (for pain management), America’s Top Nursing Home by the Consumer Research Council, Decade of Excellence Award by Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), and 5 star rating by AHCA. Waterford’s impeccable leadership, dedicated staff, physician involvement, clinical and rehabilitative services, and community involvement make Signature HealthCARE proud to showcase this exceptional community, learn from it, and expand on it for the good of the entire long-term care industry. What sets the Waterford Rehab and Nursing Center’s Rehabilitation Program apart from our competitors? We offer speech, occupational, and physical therapy services 7 days per week in both in-patient and out-patient settings. The combined efforts of physical, occupational, and speech therapies with restorative nursing, social services, and sound medical direction provide interdisciplinary support for great rehabilitation success. In addition, we provide complimentary transportation for out-patient rehab patients and for physician appointments.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Schedule subject and/or stakeholder testing with vendor (outside Laboratory).
* Report results to both internal and external stakeholders, adhering to regulatory requirements.
* Ensure supply, laboratory, and courier vendor relationships are supported.
* Research appropriate external laboratory and health department agencies requiring notification based upon addresses.
* Create and scan documents to appropriately document all testing and follow-up.
* Accurately record and compile weekly testing/result metrics.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in healthcare preferred.
* Basecamp experience preferred.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.